Greenbox Systems has reached another milestone in its quest for excellence in providing high-quality services and transparency in its operations by becoming a ’10 Year Club’ member of the International Certification of Management Systems organisation, TQCSI.
Through its 10 year membership, Greenbox Systems has obtained international certification in:
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management Systems
- OHSAS 18001 – Safety (OHS) Management Systems
- AS/NZS 4801 – Safety Management System
“It is a testament to the values of our organisation and our employees that we have reached this milestone and look forward to continuing to working to the highest standards of our industry”. Greenbox CEO, Shane Mulholland.
Greenbox is a privately-owned IT asset lifecycle management company, with high-security facilities in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne.
We provide end-to-end services across the technology lifecycle, including pre-deployment, connected configuration, deployment, asset recovery and data security. Our services include:
- Pre-deployment / Remote Configuration
- Delivery / Managed Deployment / Installation
- Moves / Additions / Changes
- Warranty / Out of Warranty Repairs
- Asset Management and Rationalisation
- Asset Recovery
- Data Sanitisation and Destruction
- Disposal (Recycle / Reuse / Remarket / Environmental)
Greenbox operates with a background of proven experience in Australia’s largest and most complex projects requiring the highest of security standards.