Meeting and exceeding standards
Greenbox’s industry certifications prove our credentials and capability.
At Greenbox, we protect your data, your reputation and our planet – in a controlled and consistent way. Multiple quality certifications attest to this, in safety, quality, and the environment. These provide assurance that we adhere to rigorous processes you can rely on. And it’s not just a tick in the box for our head office – each of our four warehouses is certified as well.
Although we can’t go into detail, Greenbox meets the security requirements of the defence industry. A few examples:
- Use of gold standard Blancco software for data destruction and the choice of 3-step and 7-step data wiping including Australian Standard – ISM 2016 Controls.
- All warehouses built with tilt slab concrete construction, 24 hour internal and external CCTV surveillance, and double gating.
- Purpose-built configuration laboratories.
- Staff who are cleared and accredited.
Greenbox is also a corporate sponsor of the Australian Information Security Association, which champions the development of a robust information security sector.
Protecting our environment is a value we hold deeply at Greenbox. Our operations are compliant to the standards of R2:2013, the electronics recycling industry’s leading certification. We’ve been recognised for our commitment to sustainability with the following awards:
- Special commendation, Green IT (corporate), Australian Computer Society
- QLD State Award Merit Recipient, Sustainability and Green IT, AIIA
Greenbox is compliant to the standards of major IT industry vendors, including:
Greenbox has proudly become a corporate sponsor of the Australian Information Security Association (AISA), which champions the development of a robust information security sector. Established in 1999, AISA has become the recognised authority on information security in...
Phillip Dickman named new CEO as outgoing CEO Shane Mulholland fills Executive Chair role Brisbane, Australia – September 17, 2018 – Australian IT asset lifecycle management company, Greenbox Systems, has appointed Phillip Dickman as its new Chief Executive Officer...
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner has published the Notifiable Data Breaches Quarterly Statistics Report 1 April to 30 June 2018. Page 8 refers to 5 breaches caused by insecure disposal. It doesn’t seem like a significant number, but it’s important...