Meeting and exceeding standards
Greenbox’s industry certifications prove our credentials and capability.
At Greenbox, we protect your data, your reputation and our planet – in a controlled and consistent way. Multiple quality certifications attest to this, in safety, quality, and the environment. These provide assurance that we adhere to rigorous processes you can rely on. And it’s not just a tick in the box for our head office – each of our four warehouses is certified as well.
Although we can’t go into detail, Greenbox meets the security requirements of the defence industry. A few examples:
- Use of gold standard Blancco software for data destruction and the choice of 3-step and 7-step data wiping including Australian Standard – ISM 2016 Controls.
- All warehouses built with tilt slab concrete construction, 24 hour internal and external CCTV surveillance, and double gating.
- Purpose-built configuration laboratories.
- Staff who are cleared and accredited.
Protecting our environment is a value we hold deeply at Greenbox. Our operations are compliant to the standards of R2:2013, the electronics recycling industry’s leading certification. We’ve been recognised for our commitment to sustainability with the following awards:
- Special commendation, Green IT (corporate), Australian Computer Society
- QLD State Award Merit Recipient, Sustainability and Green IT, AIIA
Greenbox is compliant to the standards of major IT industry vendors, including:
High-security, large-scale IT lifecycle facility formally opened by Christopher Pyne MP Canberra, Australia – March 13, 2018 – Greenbox Systems has announced the formal launch of its Canberra IT Commissioning Centre (ITCC), a highly-secure IT lifecycle...
As one of the largest ITAD organisations in Australia and a trusted supplier with the www.TheBrokerSite.com community, Greenbox Systems was proud to be a significant contributor to the European Broker Meeting (EBM) by becoming a key sponsor of the 2017 conference. ...
A significant change to Australia’s data security legislation is heading our way in 2018. Here’s a quick rundown on what you need to know and do to prepare. What’s the change? A mandatory data breach notification scheme is being introduced that requires businesses...