HEAD OF SALES – Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne – Full time
Greenbox is an enterprise partner to leading Australian and New Zealand organisations, helping to manage their IT assets from sourcing and installation through to managing and disposal. Today’s big data comes with big responsibilities, and Greenbox is trusted by Australia and New Zealand’s biggest and best in Government, Defence, Banking, Finance and Leasing Institutions, Education and IT. Put simply, we manage the technology lifecycle with minimal disruption, risk and waste, and maximum efficiencies.
The primary purpose of this role is to achieve the company’s revenue and profit targets by identifying and managing new sales opportunities, partner relationships and growing existing client business. The position is part of the Management Team with responsibility for the profit and loss of the business.
This role is advertised as Brisbane based at our Head Office, however applications from Sydney or Melbourne will be considered from the right candidate.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Head of Sales has the opportunity to contribute to the strategic development of the entire business in a rapidly emerging market.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a business that is experiencing exciting, high-paced growth within a high growth industry segment.
- Greenbox is committed to being at the forefront of delivering “green”, sustainability solutions for its clients.
- A strong focus on both organic and inorganic growth opportunities in the marketplace.
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy/plan in line with the overall company Strategy and Business Plans.
- Ensure the company understands its customers, capabilities and competitors.
- Responsible for the pricing, positioning, promotion and placement of the company’s products and services.
- Define the total available market, serviceable and target markets for the company’s products and services.
- Develop the sales team focused on delivering the required revenue and EBIT targets. Ensure they have all the necessary tools, resources and training to enable them to carry out the sales strategy. A strong mentoring experience and orientation towards the team will be required in this role.
- Key to the success of the role is the development and maintenance of the partner relationships with the major suppliers of equipment and services, ensuring the partner value proposition is compelling. A strategic account conversion KPI is also included in the overall budget targets for this role.
- Ensure partners and customer satisfaction is of the highest level.
- Responsible for contractual agreements, partner agreements, management of the complexities of competitive tensions between third parties, other third parties and Greenbox’s direct sales efforts.
- Strategise with the Management Team about markets, prospects, profitability and the activities that generate new business.
- Identify mandatory contract panel memberships for client business and ensure Greenbox is a member of those panels.
- Provide accurate and timely sales, revenue and profit forecasts.
- Position Greenbox’s as a premium supplier of solutions, contribute to product ideas and new product offerings.
- Be a brand ambassador and reflect company values at all times.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of organisational processes.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years sales management experience in a business selling technology lifecycle solutions including products and services, with a minimum of 5 years business development to complement the sales management experience.
- Tertiary, Technical or Business qualifications preferred.
- Successfully developed and managed a high-performing sales teams.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain third party business relationships.
- Experienced with setting targets, performance plans and rigorous objective standards for a sales team.
- Strong market understanding with an appreciation of the business drivers.
- Experienced completing complex corporate tender, government and third-party panel responses.
- Proficient literacy of complex customer and third-party contracts.
- Result driven with a commercial focus.
- Ability to work in an autonomous, results-orientated professional manner.
- High level of personal drive, self-motivation and a desire to grow their career and the business.
- Highly developed emotional intelligence.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, professional relationships, and work collaboratively with a diversity of stakeholder groups and individuals.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experienced with compiling detailed expression of interest, tender responses and quotations to clients.
- Strong CRM management.
Supervision/Management of Others
- 10+ Business Development Executives, Account Management Executives and Sales Support Staff.
To be considered for this role please apply with a current Resume and Cover Letter outlining your experience in relation to the role addressed to the CEO. Applications close Friday, 26 November 2021.
Three easy ways to apply!
1. Apply through www.seek.com.au
2. Apply LinkedIn.com
2. Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.