Computer recycling in Melbourne: Plus full IT lifecycle services
Looking for a Melbourne computer recycling specialist to dispose of your IT equipment? Greenbox provides end-to-end IT asset management services, including eWaste processing. With a Melbourne warehouse, we’re local specialists, with national capability.
We manage a broad range of hardware for leading Australian clients. This includes PCs, laptops, monitors, servers and storage, communications and networking, mobile phones and tablets, and telecommunications equipment.
Why choose Greenbox?
How do you choose the best company for Melbourne computer recycling? Greenbox is different because we:
- Go well beyond computer disposal. We offer end-to-end services across the IT lifecycle.
- Have more than 18 years industry experience as a high-security eWaste and asset management specialist.
- Provide strong financial returns on IT recycling, through a national and international buying network.
- Ensure defence-level security at every stage of the IT lifecycle, including hard drive sanitisation.
- Manage national projects. Large and complex eWaste requirement are our specialty. A current project involves 100,000+ IT assets. It’s our expertise, our processes and our four facilities in Australia that provide the required scale and security.
- Support sustainability. Greenbox is compliant to R2 global standards, and is environmentally certified to the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
Get In Touch
Find out the value you can gain from computer recycling, or have a chat about our full lifecycle service.
You’ll find us at:
Unit 4/ 62 – 66 Lara Way
Campbellfield VIC 3061