eWaste in Canberra: Plus full IT lifecycle services
Looking for a Canberra eWaste specialist to recycle your IT equipment? Greenbox can help – not just with computer recycling, but with end-to-end IT asset management.
Our new Canberra facility is purpose-built and meets the requirements of defence and other clients with high-security needs. Along with three other warehouses, we’re local Canberra specialists, with national capability.
We manage a broad range of hardware for leading Australian organisations. This includes PCs, laptops, monitors, servers and storage, communications and networking, mobile phones and tablets, and telecommunications equipment.
Why choose Greenbox?
How do you choose the best Canberra eWaste company? Greenbox stands apart because we:
- Offer much more than computer recycling. We provide end-to-end asset management services across the IT lifecycle.
- Have more than 18 years industry experience specialising in clients with high-security needs.
- Provide a strong financial case for our eWaste services with a national and international buying network.
- Meet defence security standards. Across our facilities, our people and our processes, we offer the highest possible levels of security for your data.
- Manage national needs. Large and complex eWaste projects are our forte, including one that involves 100,000+ IT assets.
- Safeguard sustainability. Greenbox is compliant to R2 global standards, and is environmentally certified to the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
Get In Touch
Want to find out what return you could gain on computer recycling? Or need help across the IT lifecycle?
You’ll find us at:
184 Gilmore Rd, Queanbeyan West
NSW 2620, Australia