eWaste in Sydney: Plus full IT lifecycle services
Looking for a Sydney eWaste specialist to recycle your IT equipment? Greenbox can help, as well as end-to-end IT asset management services. With a Sydney warehouse, we’re local specialists, with national capability.
We manage a broad range of hardware for leading Australian organisations. This includes PCs, laptops, monitors, servers and storage, communications and networking, mobile phones and tablets, and telecommunications equipment.
Why choose Greenbox?
How do you choose the best Sydney eWaste company? Greenbox is different because we:
- Offer much more than computer disposal. We provide end-to-end IT asset management services.
- Have more than 18 years industry experience as a high-security computer recycling company.
- Provide financial returns on IT disposal with a national and international buying network.
- Meet defence security standards. Data must be protected at every stage of asset management, particularly when hard drives are sanitised.
- Can fulfill national needs. Large and complex eWaste projects are our specialty, including one that involves 100,000+ IT assets. It’s our expertise, our processes and our four facilities in Australia that provide the scale and security required for these projects.
- Ensure sustainability. Greenbox is compliant to R2 global standards, and is environmentally certified to the ISO 14001:2015 standard. Our Pledge of True Product Stewardship [LINK TO PDF IN NEW WINDOW] defines how we will and won’t dispose of electronic waste.
Get In Touch
Find out what value you can gain by recycling your IT equipment, or have a chat about our full lifecycle service..
You’ll find us at:
Unit 6 / 136 Newton Road
Wetherill Park NSW 2164