Greenbox Systems is pleased to exhibit its state of the art portable wiping technology at the upcoming Technology in Government Convention, next month in Canberra, which is the largest ICT event for the Public Sector.
Greenbox Founder and CEO, Shane Mulholland will be in attendance where the portable hard drive and mobile sanitisation systems will be on display. You are invited to visit our exhibit, ask questions and see a demonstration.
Greenbox is a privately-owned IT asset lifecycle management company, with high-security facilities in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne.
We provide end-to-end services across the technology lifecycle, including pre-deployment, connected configuration, deployment, asset recovery and data security. Our services include:
- Pre-deployment / Remote Configuration
- Delivery / Managed Deployment / Installation
- Moves / Additions / Changes
- Warranty / Out of Warranty Repairs
- Asset Management and Rationalisation
- Asset Recovery
- Data Sanitisation and Destruction
- Disposal (Recycle / Reuse / Remarket / Environmental)
Greenbox operates with a background of proven experience in Australia’s largest and most complex projects requiring the highest of security standards.
We look forward to seeing you at the Convention on 7 & 8 August 2018.