Secure connected configuration services to streamline IT implementation
Connected configuration offers many benefits to an IT rollout. Hardware arrives on-site with all configuration tasks complete, including imaging, Active Directory, BIOS, hard drive encryption and domain setup.
This approach fast-tracks deployment, and offers centralised configuration management with the ability to make real-time changes. You retain full control, by adding your system management software to our secure facilities, and gaining direct access via VPN to complete configuration tasks.
What we do
1. Provide secure server rooms
Add your system management software to our facilities and gain secure VPN access.
2. High-speed imaging
Share your live image, and Greenbox will distribute it to client computers.
3. Other configuration tasks
Perform other configuration tasks, such as loading software, Active Directory and partitioning hard drives.
Why Greenbox for connected configuration?
Clients choose Greenbox for outsourced computer configuration because we:
- Are an efficient and cost-effective partner to manage large-scale configuration projects. We have capacity for up to 2,000 machines per day via our four national facilities.
- Dedicated and secure facilities around Australia.
- Security that meets defence industry standards. Our premises have 24-hour CCTV surveillance inside and out, personnel access control, secure perimeters, double-gated loading docks, intrusion control and detection, purpose-built configuration labs.
- Employ highly experienced and professional staff who are cleared and accredited by the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency and the Australian Federal Police.
“I’d absolutely recommend Greenbox. They are easy to deal with, efficient, trustworthy, and do what they say they will.”
IT Infrastructure Manager, building products company
Want to discuss connected configuration services?
Do you want to outsource IT configuration tasks? Talk to Greenbox about our specialised, high-security services.