IT deployment – at scale and with the highest security
Deploying new IT assets involves complex logistics that you may not have in-house.
There’s storage of new hardware, moving it to site, deployment and installation.
Greenbox does it all, backed by four warehouses with 10,000+m2 capacity across Australia, an experienced logistics team and military-grade security credentials.
What we do
1. Store and manage new IT assets
In four high-security warehouses across Australia, we store and manage your IT assets to your specifications, to suit your timetable. We take on the logistics and labour burden to free up your resources.
2. Manage the project
Our project management experts have the expertise for large, complex projects. We keep projects on schedule using professional project management techniques.
3. Migrate desktop data
With defence-level security credentials, clients trust us to migrate desktop data on their behalf.
4. Prepare hardware: staging and imaging
Every IT asset is ready for immediate use with our staging and imaging services.
5. Delivery and installation
We handle the complex logistics of delivering to your national sites using our own vehicles; and working around your environment and needs.
Want to outsource deployment?
Upgrading technology or moving office?
We can help.
Why Greenbox for deployment?
Clients choose Greenbox as their IT deployment partner because we:
- Use our own national facilities, vehicles, and staff, even for the largest IT rollouts. This minimises any risk of using subcontractors.
- Offer IT deployment for a variety of hardware, including PCs, laptops, servers, peripherals, phone systems and networking.
- Manage large jobs and office relocations. National capacity, jobs with tens of thousands of IT assets – are all in a day’s work for us.
- Are experts in adapting to your infrastructure. Live environments, sensitivity to staff needs are all part of our highly professional service.
- Minimise disruption. We work after hours, weekends, in live environments – whatever you need. And we leave without a trace, removing all packaging and letting your team get back to work.
“In six years, I’ve had no issues with Greenbox. They make it easy by being very flexible.”
IT Procurement & Finance Manager, professional services firm.
At the core of our values, we here at Greenbox believe that every Australian should have an equal opportunity to achieve and succeed. In support of this, as of September 2020 Greenbox is extremely proud to announce their new Supply Nation Member status. Supply Nation...
The Honourable Trevor Evans MP, Assistant Minister for Waste Reduction and Environmental Management and Ross Vasta MP, visited our Greenbox facility in Brisbane to get a behind the scenes view of how Greenbox is solving Australia’s e-waste problem. While touring the...
Core Technology and Greenbox partnership delivers new off-site call centre within 48hours during Pandemic times
Greenbox, one of Australia’s most trusted ICT asset management companies, together with Core Technology Partners, a leading provider of innovative end-to-end IT infrastructure services to mid-sized businesses across Australia, have showcased outstanding results during...