IT deployment – at scale and with the highest security
Deploying new IT assets involves complex logistics that you may not have in-house.
There’s storage of new hardware, moving it to site, deployment and installation.
Greenbox does it all, backed by four warehouses with 10,000+m2 capacity across Australia, an experienced logistics team and military-grade security credentials.
What we do
1. Store and manage new IT assets
In four high-security warehouses across Australia, we store and manage your IT assets to your specifications, to suit your timetable. We take on the logistics and labour burden to free up your resources.
2. Manage the project
Our project management experts have the expertise for large, complex projects. We keep projects on schedule using professional project management techniques.
3. Migrate desktop data
With defence-level security credentials, clients trust us to migrate desktop data on their behalf.
4. Prepare hardware: staging and imaging
Every IT asset is ready for immediate use with our staging and imaging services.
5. Delivery and installation
We handle the complex logistics of delivering to your national sites using our own vehicles; and working around your environment and needs.
Want to outsource deployment?
Upgrading technology or moving office?
We can help.
Why Greenbox for deployment?
Clients choose Greenbox as their IT deployment partner because we:
- Use our own national facilities, vehicles, and staff, even for the largest IT rollouts. This minimises any risk of using subcontractors.
- Offer IT deployment for a variety of hardware, including PCs, laptops, servers, peripherals, phone systems and networking.
- Manage large jobs and office relocations. National capacity, jobs with tens of thousands of IT assets – are all in a day’s work for us.
- Are experts in adapting to your infrastructure. Live environments, sensitivity to staff needs are all part of our highly professional service.
- Minimise disruption. We work after hours, weekends, in live environments – whatever you need. And we leave without a trace, removing all packaging and letting your team get back to work.
“In six years, I’ve had no issues with Greenbox. They make it easy by being very flexible.”
IT Procurement & Finance Manager, professional services firm.
Greenbox has proudly become a corporate sponsor of the Australian Information Security Association (AISA), which champions the development of a robust information security sector. Established in 1999, AISA has become the recognised authority on information security in...
Phillip Dickman named new CEO as outgoing CEO Shane Mulholland fills Executive Chair role Brisbane, Australia – September 17, 2018 – Australian IT asset lifecycle management company, Greenbox Systems, has appointed Phillip Dickman as its new Chief Executive Officer...
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner has published the Notifiable Data Breaches Quarterly Statistics Report 1 April to 30 June 2018. Page 8 refers to 5 breaches caused by insecure disposal. It doesn’t seem like a significant number, but it’s important...