IT deployment – at scale and with the highest security
Deploying new IT assets involves complex logistics that you may not have in-house.
There’s storage of new hardware, moving it to site, deployment and installation.
Greenbox does it all, backed by four warehouses with 10,000+m2 capacity across Australia, an experienced logistics team and military-grade security credentials.
What we do
1. Store and manage new IT assets
In four high-security warehouses across Australia, we store and manage your IT assets to your specifications, to suit your timetable. We take on the logistics and labour burden to free up your resources.
2. Manage the project
Our project management experts have the expertise for large, complex projects. We keep projects on schedule using professional project management techniques.
3. Migrate desktop data
With defence-level security credentials, clients trust us to migrate desktop data on their behalf.
4. Prepare hardware: staging and imaging
Every IT asset is ready for immediate use with our staging and imaging services.
5. Delivery and installation
We handle the complex logistics of delivering to your national sites using our own vehicles; and working around your environment and needs.
Want to outsource deployment?
Upgrading technology or moving office?
We can help.
Why Greenbox for deployment?
Clients choose Greenbox as their IT deployment partner because we:
- Use our own national facilities, vehicles, and staff, even for the largest IT rollouts. This minimises any risk of using subcontractors.
- Offer IT deployment for a variety of hardware, including PCs, laptops, servers, peripherals, phone systems and networking.
- Manage large jobs and office relocations. National capacity, jobs with tens of thousands of IT assets – are all in a day’s work for us.
- Are experts in adapting to your infrastructure. Live environments, sensitivity to staff needs are all part of our highly professional service.
- Minimise disruption. We work after hours, weekends, in live environments – whatever you need. And we leave without a trace, removing all packaging and letting your team get back to work.
“In six years, I’ve had no issues with Greenbox. They make it easy by being very flexible.”
IT Procurement & Finance Manager, professional services firm.
Greenbox has expanded its Australian footprint for IT lifecycle services with a Canberra warehouse opened in July 2017. As reported by CRN magazine, Greenbox has a $5m IT disposal contract with the Department of Defence, which will see the company manage the largest...
A significant change to Australia’s data security legislation is heading our way in 2018. Here’s a quick rundown on what you need to know and do to prepare. What’s the change? A mandatory data breach notification scheme is being introduced that requires businesses...
Greenbox has secured a $5m hardware disposal contract with the Department of Defence, as reported by CRN magazine: “The Chief Information Officer Group (CIOG) within the Department of Defence is responsible for the disposal of equipment such as desktop PCs, monitors,...