Unlock additional value from end-of-use IT assets
In deciding on disposal for your end-of-use IT equipment, factors such as risk, efficiencies and value must be considered. Data security is a primary concern, not to mention environmental issues and ensuring an optimal financial return. Greenbox has been managing eWaste for more than 18 years, and our track record speaks for itself. We protect:
End-of-use IT equipment at some time has held confidential and secure information and data. We provide the highest level security services to ensure that your data has been destroyed and your devices sanitised. Our solutions are military grade and delivered via secure premises and cleared personnel.
When data security fails, it becomes a reputational risk, particularly where customer data is involved. A supplier that fails to meet the highest security standards that we adhere to contributes to this risk. Greenbox’s long-standing reputation is a clear signal of our reliability, as is our commitment to the Notifiable Data Breach legislation.
Environmental and social responsibilities
We don’t believe in landfill, but we do believe in giving back. We help deliver corporate social responsibility targets and reduce your environmental footprint by utilising the commonly accepted waste hierarchy of reuse before recycle. Where an item is fit for reuse, we repurpose. For the small percentage of items that are not fit we recycle using best practice recycling methodologies. By extending the life of an asset we are reducing the net environmental impact.
There are many eWaste suppliers that will simply recycle all of your end-of-use equipment. Others are limited by what the local market will pay. But this doesn’t deliver optimal financial outcomes. At Greenbox, we use established global alliances to repurpose more of your IT assets – which delivers better financial returns.
What we do
1. Asset decommissioning and collection
Greenbox staff are highly experienced and credentialed to handle and transport sensitive customer data bearing devices and other assets. Our services are tailored to your needs, and include:
- Desktop removal
- Onsite services: decommissioning, data sanitisation, inspection and testing
- Collection services: asset packing, collection of prepacked items, and secure asset documentation handover
Gain full peace-of-mind with our credentials and processes: secure company vehicles, background-checked staff who are clearly identified, safe hands services, insurance coverage, and full visibility and tracking.
Your equipment load is scanned, tested, sanitised and entered into our database. Benefits include:
- Secure wiping of your hard drives and other media– from basic through to Australian Standard – ISM 2016 Controls.
- Full de-identification of assets, including removing labels and other identifying marks.
- Asset reporting at a granular level, which allows reconciliation with your fixed asset register.
4. Remarketing or recycling
We remarket your functional IT equipment. Our global reach means you achieve maximum returns, backed by full visibility, including data destruction certificates and financial reporting.
Why Greenbox for asset value recovery?
Clients choose Greenbox to manage their eWaste because we:
- Have more than 18 years of proven experience as a high-security computer recycler.
- Provide competitive returns, with the strongest national and international buying network.
- Are fully flexible to meet your individual needs, with tailored eWaste services.
- Offer the highest security facilities and practices that meet defence standards. That means all our double-gated premises have 24-hour CCTV surveillance inside and out, and our staff are appropriately cleared and accredited.
- Offer national (and international) capacity. Greenbox has managed the largest of computer recycling projects, with international partners for overseas collections where necessary, and four facilities in Australia.
- Are serious about sustainability. We are compliant to R2 global standards and are environmentally certified to the ISO 14001:2015 standard.
“I’d absolutely recommend Greenbox. They are easy to deal with, efficient, trustworthy, and do what they say they will.”
IT Infrastructure Manager, building products company
Want to find out what your IT equipment is worth?
We’ll help you unlock its hidden value. We serve organisations with more than 300 user devices – if this is you, contact us today for an estimate.