See how Greenbox can help with your asset recovery needs.
Flexible asset collection, and the safest and most secure eWaste processing that delivers your business a financial return. It’s a win for you, and a win for the planet.
Protect your brand and reputation with end-of-use Policy
Cyber security policy is generally focused on the risks of a breach for live on-network devices, but there are usually few or no policy settings for how devices and their associated data are to be managed at end-of-use. It’s a little understood risk, with potentially catastrophic repercussions.
Avoid data breaches
A 2013 Osterman study revealed 16% of the companies surveyed suffered a data breach due to improper disposal of data bearing devices. It is essential now more than ever, that your business has policy in place around the decision making process of end-of-use devices.
Remember to check that your ITAD has the R2 certification, guaranteeing external oversight of the ITAD process. If your business is potentially vulnerable and needs a confidential ITAD risk assessment or policy drafting advice, reach out to Greenbox for assistance.
Secure chain of custody with Greenbox includes:
Asset decommissioning and collection
Greenbox staff are highly experienced and credentialed to handle and transport sensitive customer data bearing devices and other assets. Our services are tailored to your needs, and include:
- Desktop removal
- Onsite services: decommissioning, data sanitisation, inspection and testing
- Collection services: asset packing, collection of prepacked items, and secure asset documentation handover
Greenbox manages the collection and logistics of transporting your hardware to the nearest secure Greenbox disposal centre, in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne.
Gain full peace-of-mind with our credentials and processes: secure company vehicles, background-checked staff who are clearly identified, safe hands services, insurance coverage, and full visibility and tracking.
Your equipment load is scanned, tested, sanitised and entered into our database. Benefits include:
- Secure wiping of your hard drives and other media – from basic through to Australian Standard – ISM 2022 Controls.
- Full de-identification of assets, including removing labels and other identifying marks.
- Asset reporting at a granular level, which allows reconciliation with your fixed asset register.
Remarketing or recycling
We remarket your functional IT equipment. Our global reach means you achieve maximum returns, backed by full visibility, including data destruction certificates, carbon omission certificates and financial reporting.
Have any questions? Call us today on 1300 201 010.
Why choose Greenbox?
- 100% e-waste diverted from landfill
- Proudly Australian and Indigenous owned
- Fast, friendly and personal service
- 100% confidentiality guaranteed
- 20+ years of operation.
- Over 12,000 satisfied clients
- 100+ specialist employees