Anything tech related is bound to raise questions (and eyebrows). Feel free to ask us anything – or check out the frequently asked questions below and see if we’ve got it covered.
- Do Greenbox have a work, health and safety (WHS) management system?
Our integrated management system is compliant to the following ISO standards: ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, ISO45001:2018 and ISO/IEC27001:2013.
- What is an ISO accreditation?
It means a company has been certified to an ISO standard by an accredited certifying body. This includes a written assurance of conformity of its management system, products and services, personnel – and other programmes of conformity assessment.
- How often is the Greenbox ISO audited?
Greenbox has an annual surveillance audit, while recertification audits occur every third year.
- What is the R2 certification?
This stands for Responsible Recycling – a world leading certification standard specific to the electronic reuse and recycling industry. It ensures that all electronic products are repurposed responsibly, and promotes resource preservation, environmental wellbeing, and the health and safety of workers and communities.
- What are the key benefits of R2V3?
- Protects the recycling chain through vetting and oversight.
- Reduces environmental impacts through a commitment to improve performance and reducing the impact on developing countries.
- Improves worker health and safety through robust practices.
- Drives confidence to our customers that we can consistently meet their expectations in maintaining data security.
- When will the Greenbox facility in New Zealand have the R2 accreditation?
Greenbox facility in New Zealand is now R2V3 Certified.
- Is Greenbox on any State or Local governments?
Yes – Greenbox is a provider under LocalBuy and DETSOA, plus it’s registered with TendersACT, LG Tenderbox, NSW eTendering, QAssure, QTenders, VIC Tenders, Tenders WA, SA Tenders, Buy NSW and CAUDIT.
Greenbox is part of the Digital Transformation Agencies Digital Marketplace, and is on panel SON3541738 (Whole of Government Enterprise Storage; Networking; and End User and Enterprise Computing), and SON3490955 (Whole of Government Software Licensing and Services).
- Is Greenbox Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) accredited?
Yes – all of our Australian facilities – Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne are approved under the Defence supply chain Defence Industry Security Program.
- How much financial return will I get back on asset recovery?
It depends on a couple of details. If you send us the equipment’s location, along with a detailed config list of the equipment, we’ll have one of our friendly sales staff to review it, and let you know.
- What are Greenbox’s destructive services?
Greenbox offers data destruction via degaussing or Blancco sanitisation. We also provide physical destruction via ‘waffling’, drilling, shredding or hammer milling.
- I think I have a job for Greenbox. What should I do?
Let us know where your equipment is located, and we’ll have one of our friendly sales staff review it, and get in touch with you.
- Where are Greenbox’s facilities located?
We have facilities in Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, and Auckland (NZ) – however our service capacity spans nationally across both Australia and New Zealand.
- What are your warehouses’ opening hours?
Monday – Friday
Brisbane: 7:30am – 3:30pm
Canberra: 8am – 4pm
Sydney: 8am – 4pm
Auckland: 8:30am – 5pm
Melbourne: 8am – 4pm
Please note, all pick up and collections finalised daily by 3:15PM.
- When can I expect my assets to be collected?
If you need to confirm collection times, please contact your nearest warehouse for confirmation by calling 1300 201 010.
- How can I verify your bank account details?
Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you shortly.
- When will my invoice get paid?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your invoice details, and we’ll get right back to you.
- Do Greenbox accept credit card payments?
We do! However it depends on the amount. Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll be sure to let you know.
- How long has Greenbox been operating for?
Greenbox is proud to have been in business for over 20 years!
- Who owns Greenbox?
Greenbox is privately owned and operated.
- Who can I talk to about PR?
We’d love to chat! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
- How many staff do Greenbox employ?
Greenbox has over 100 full-time employees across Australia and New Zealand.
- How much e-waste goes to landfill with Greenbox?
Absolutely none! Greenbox proudly has a zero-landfill policy.
- How can I become a partner?
It’s easy – just click ‘partner’ tab at the top of our website and follow the steps.
- What does the process of becoming a partner involve?
Your sales rep will give you a two-page partnership application form. This just covers the basic details about your business.
You’re then given a 12-month business plan template to fill out, which helps us gauge how much business the partnership is likely to generate. The final step is to supply three references – along with three months’ worth of credit information.
- Who is eligible to join the Greenbox Partner Program?
Greenbox partners with distributors, resellers and OEMs. Our client-focused approach sees us deliver exceptional services – and ensures we’re always easy to do business with. If you feel that you would be a good fit as a partner, we’d love to hear from you.
- Am I guaranteed partnership if I meet the requirements?
Not necessarily – the requirements are the minimum threshold for approval. Your application will be reviewed by our team and we will notify you about the outcome within 14 business days.
- What training does the Partner Program offer?
Greenbox has a dedicated online learning management system. You’ll be given access to the relevant modules, which includes training followed by short quizzes. If you want to become a partner, this is a mandatory step.
- What’s the purpose of the Partner Program?
Each of our channel partners bring their own specialities, which, combined with Greenbox’s own abilities, offers significant value, meaning better ways of meeting our customers’ needs.
- What does preferred pricing mean?
When you become an accredited partner, you get access to a range of benefits, including preferred pricing. Greenbox is ethical and transparent in all dealings – and partnerships are no exception. Details of our pricing policy and partner rulebook are provided to you as part of the partner membership pack.
- Do I have to sign a contract if I become a partner?
No – there is a partnership MOU (memorandum of understanding) that describes our how we will work together, and a business plan that indicates the type and amount of business we anticipate. You can also leave the Partner Program at any stage.